General information

Launch date: 01 Jan 2018
Official website: platform.mirelia.co

Mirelia Networks is a self serve demand side platform with a high volume of high-quality members area dating traffic.

The team behind Mirelia Networks have over 10 years of experience in affiliate marketing and are highly skilled in digital ad tech solutions that will skyrocket your ROI.

The vast majority of Mirelia’s traffic is mobile, with 90% of all traffic coming from mobile users and the remaining 10% of traffic being equally split between desktop and tablets.

Features:

  • Cost Model: CPC, CPM;
  • Top Vertical: Dating, Adult.

Parameters

Rating is not calculated

There are no representatives yet. But we are waiting for them.
I represent the affiliate program

Add a review

07 December 2022
Profitability
Support
Technology
Reliability

0 reviews
0 reviews